[Libreoffice] PATCH] Fix bug in CloneList (Rafael Dominguez) [PUSHED]

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri May 27 03:39:24 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 22:47 -0700, Joseph Powers wrote:
> The patch looked ok to me. Also, it looks like he sent the same patch 3 times.

	Nice - hopefully you're continuing to review / push Rafael's nice work.

> It also allowed mmeeks new tests to get a lot further a long; before
> the patch the tests where dying after the 4th or 5th one.
..
> ps: mmeeks, thanks for the long tests... now to see how many of the
errors can be fixed...

	Ah - I can't take the credit; Bjoern did the work of enabling them, and
StarDivisionites wrote most of them - I just made it slightly easier to
run them ;-)

	And, of course they perform somewhat terribly; we need to improve that.

	Thanks !

		Michael.