[Libreoffice] Interested in organizing a North America hackfest

drew drew at baseanswers.com
Fri May 27 13:37:10 PDT 2011

Howdy Devs one and all,

A bunch of talk about a Hackfest coming up in Munich lately.

Today on the discuss list someone (Robert Derman) suggested that this
would be a great thing to put together in the North America area.

One need would be development talent.

The next would be a place - on the first I can't really help much, but
on the second I might be able to. The thought that came to mind was the
Ohio Linux Fest (Columbus Ohio) in September. I won't bore you with
details, but I think if we moved quickly we could get the resources
needed for such an event.

So - if you are in the US or Canada and would be interested in working
on putting this together, please speak up.

Thanks much,

Drew Jensen