[Libreoffice] HI to EVERYONE....

Callme Shane callmeshane303 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 19:50:57 PDT 2011

2 things.

When ever I install LO, I get the ENGLISH version and then when I start the
program it starts downloading ALL the fucking language packs...

Well why mark the package as ENGLISH and then FORCE DOWNLOAD all the other
language packs upon installation // start up?

As much as I want to learn about 50 other languages, I don't use them, I
don't want them and I don't need them.

So why SET the ENGLISH (only) version to do this?

So stop this function - it's a waste of time, bandwidth, download - and it's
a fucking dumb annoyance.

Secondly this is a pet hate - the idea that people get in their heads, to
separate the HELP FILES from the PROGRAM FILES.....

You have to download TWO separate programs, and install TWO separate
programs,  and then combine the two...

And I am thinking "Oh for fucks sake".....

"Oh I have a great idea - lets sell them a car with the engine as an
accessory - Whaaaaa - what a great idea - the general public, the people
wanting to escape from Microsoft AND *the first time users* are going to
love this - I can tell - I am a fucking genius".

Not.

Dickheads.

Either make the program as an all in one multilingual package - with all the
help files included, or keep on doing the really fucking stupid shit.

Regards

Shane

--
*