[Libreoffice] Fwd: HI to EVERYONE....

Callme Shane callmeshane303 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 23:59:05 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Callme Shane <callmeshane303 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 30, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Libreoffice] HI to EVERYONE....
To: Fridrich Strba <fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch>

Yeah thats a great idea, then you can put up on the site, as a separately
downloadable package... and when people pick THE version in their own
language, it can start up and download all the other language packs too -
and when people get stuck, they will have to go back online and download the
separate help files as well.....

Fuck you are such a genius.

--
*