[Libreoffice] about bug fdo 36519 ("writer8" instead of "ODF Text" in options UI)

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon May 30 00:23:18 PDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-05-29 at 11:40 +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> It works if I add a break statement when UIName is found :
>
>     for(int nProp = 0; nProp < rProperties.getLength(); nProp++)
>     {
>         if(!pProperties[nProp].Name.compareToAscii("UIName"))
>         {
>             pProperties[nProp].Value >>= sRet;
> +            break;
>         }
>
> If UIName is found first then the loop terminates. Is it a good method
> to fix the problem ?

A algorithm teacher would tell you it's ugly... Do we want to possibly
use the two other fallbacks? In that case you would need to set some
priority between the two remaining properties that are looked for. But
may by just greping through the filters definitions you'll find out that
it's pointless ;)

Thanks for your investigations on that bug.

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker