[Libreoffice] HI to EVERYONE....

Callme Shane callmeshane303 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 01:49:06 PDT 2011

The IDIOTS on the Office Libre Committee, decide to fuck it all up - by
making the HELP files as a separate download...

"Yeah leave the life boats in South Hampton, so when if the ship sinks they
can always come back and ask for them...."

YOU DUMB CUNTS.

Yeah by building in the make it 3 x as hard - 2 lots of downloads, 2 lots of
installations = 3 x as long... only stupid fucks do that shit, and if they
are trying to win converts to the hard earned work, then this is the first
bullshit hurdle that a lot of people are going to say, "FUCK YOU IDIOTS and
your BULLSHIT" at - when they get to the point of trying to do something and
then look up the help files and then get a message, "Help files not included
- go here to down load them".

Why do these people DO such incredibly stupid shit.....

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Fridrich Strba <
fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:

> OK, LibreOffice is a voluntary driven project. Whosoever is able to
> implement a feature, provide mirror space, improve translation, ... is
> sincerely welcome.
>
> Those that are having as their only skill complaining in e-mail are
> forwarded to /dev/null.
>
> Howgh
>
> F.
>

> On Mon, 2011-05-30 at 01:50 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> > On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Fridrich Strba
> > <fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:
> > > The following is convincing me more and more that I should package an
> > > educational version for those people that need to learn some good
> > > manners.
> >
> > Funny, gmail seems to agree since it classified that post as spam for me
> :-)
> >
> > Norbert
> >

> > > Fridrich

*