[Libreoffice] syntax error in ./configure

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon May 30 03:56:29 PDT 2011

Hi Regina,

On Sun, 2011-05-29 at 19:01 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> >> checking whether to enable fontconfig support... ./configure: line 7229:
> >> syntax error near unexpected token `FONTCONFIG,'
> >> ./configure: line 7229: `   PKG_CHECK_MODULES(FONTCONFIG, fontconfig>=

	Oooh - that is an ugly error message :-)

	I wonder if we could add just a little bit of perl to autogen.sh to
check for the presence of /usr/share/local/pkg.m4 (or equivalent poking
around in PATH elements perhaps?).

	Is that something you could help out with ? - I know perl is not
entirely intuitive but ... ;-)

	ATB,

		Michael.