[Libreoffice] [GSoc] Next deadlines

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon May 30 08:19:09 PDT 2011

Dear students and mentors,

I'ld like to remind you that your projects will be merged twice into
master and enabled as an experimental feature. Some builds will be
provided for everybody to test your work and give you some feedback. We
don't require you to have 100% of your project done at that time, but
simply something that already works... even with limitations.

Why we do that?

We are doing that because we did it last year for Jonas' work that was
almost integrable but had some crashes and drawbacks. We did it too late
as it was after the GSoc end, but we saw that it was really interesting
as some people started testing it and reporting either bugs or patches.

When will it be?

It will happen one week before the mid term evaluation, ie on July, 4th.

Happy hacking to you all!

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker