[Libreoffice] smoke

Ben Engbers Ben.Engbers at BrouwerCP.nl
Tue May 31 07:49:07 PDT 2011

After a new ./g pull -r I did make dev-install. 2 Hours later, I finally
got the same errormsg as yesterday:

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/bengbers/Src/LibreOffice/libo/smoketestoo_native

 it seems that the error is inside 'smoketestoo_native', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

It may be a stupid question but when I issue 'make' or 'build' in the
smoketestoo_native directory, I only get the message that the build
command is not found or that make can't find a makefile.

How should I rebuild only this module?

Ben