[Libreoffice] Replace (Byte|Uni|Xub_)String with O(U)String: Fill() method is missing

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Nov 1 04:58:52 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-11-01 at 11:01 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> Generally IIRC StringBuffers were the way to go. You can find
> padToLength in comphelper/inc/string.hxx which expands a buffer to the
> desired length and pads it with the requested character, which is pretty
> much an equivalent to the "Expand" concept anyway.

	Which makes me wonder whether we should be moving comphelper's
string.hxx methods into sal/ anyway - they look reasonably sensible
seemingly (though the rtl_uString_alloc stuff looks like it should be
done with a StringBuffer instead in each instance).

	Since they're mostly documented - are there some file-able easy hacks
there ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.