[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] updating dictionary repository URL

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:50:21 PDT 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Thorsten Behrens <
thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Lior Kaplan wrote:
> > Although there's a problem with the current dictionary repository URL
> (see
> > fdo #42408), it's still important to have the address identical though
> the
> > code. Adding a patch to align the address in
> cui/source/options/optlingu.cxx
> >
> Hi Lior,
>
> it seems the consensus in the quoted issue is to solve that
> server-side - I'd kinda like to wait with applying until the admins
> have hashed it out there, ok?

I'm part of that consensus, but the address they are going to enable is
different from the one of this specific location in the code. The patch
aligns this deviation from the regular referral, otherwise, this part of
the code will still refer to a wrong URL even *after* the fix for fdo
#42408.

Kaplan