[Libreoffice] calendar

Emile Kempees ekempees at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 08:41:38 PDT 2011

To whom it may concern.

There should be, somewhere in Libre Office, the possibility of consulting a calendar or the possibility of printing successive dates.

I am trying to print a yearly calendar in the following format:

(julian date = day # of the year) (day of the week) (date) (month) (year)
two lines kept free for notes
a line of dashes to separate the date from the next one.

How do I achieve this, be it in a text document or in a spreadsheet???

Thanks in advance to anybody who can enlighten me.

                                               Emile