[Libreoffice] Kubuntu Oneiric "Qt4 Libraries"

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Tue Nov 1 11:09:42 PDT 2011

Hi Bjoern

I just went thru a complete reinstall of Oneiric in my machine (for
other reasons), did a build-dep for LO,  but I get the same errors. Here
is why (I think).

LO is not "autogen.sh-able" in Oneiric because the Qt4 libraries are
scattered in several places and not under a single root tree, as
expected by the variable QT4DIR.

For example

the include files are in /usr/include/qt4

the lib files are partly under
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so
and partly under
/usr/lib/qt4

under this schema, I missed the way we can define QT4DIR. Should be
trivial perhaps, and I may have missed it badly...

However configure.in could be modified to handle this ... Is this the
right approach?

Regards

Olivier

--