[Libreoffice] some hints needed for fdo 42286 in calc

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 12:42:21 PDT 2011

Hi Pierre-André,

On Tuesday, 2011-11-01 19:18:08 +0100, Pierre-André Jacquod wrote:

> Just an additional remark: "disassembling" the bug's attached file,
> I see that the content.xml ends with some strange empty row
> definitions... But this still does not justify to appear witin the
> filter in my opinion. Or does this indicates the file is ill
> formatted ? (sorry, I do not know the oasis spec)

It is ill-formatted by the user ;-)  Cells in columns A:G down to the
very last row (with the exception of rows 1048571 and 1048572, maybe
more?) are formatted to have borders, for those a cell style has to be
applied hence the repeated rows.

However, strange are the spurious entries with table:visibility="filter"
in between that apparently cause the misbehavior, didn't investigate
further.

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD