[Libreoffice] Where to begin for fdo#39182 (Impress changes background to black saving .odp to .ppt)

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Nov 2 02:55:57 PDT 2011

julien2412 wrote:
> After some tests, I thought a black background was added. But in fact, there
> are 2 black shapes which are added.
> I don't know why and where they could be  there.
> Thanks to Eike, I could see that :
> - in the odp 1 textShape, 9 customshapes
> - in the ppt 12 shapes

The ppt export emulates background (both for slide and master slide)
via exporting extra shapes - that looks ok to me.

> Any help appreciated :-)

pretty much the same as the ppt export, i.e. all black. Inspecting
the document's content.xml, there's a whole load of
draw:custom-shapes with width/height of "6575.844cm" & black solid
fill.

Looks like the .odp is already borked.

HTH,

-- Thorsten