[Libreoffice] String->rtl::OUString and removed unused code in vcl

August Sodora augsod at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:40:06 PDT 2011

Hello,

It seems to me that class ApplicationAddress in vcl/svapp.hxx is
unused and that ApplicationEvent has two useless fields, one for the
application address and another string that is always empty and never
compared against or modified. I've attached a patch that cleans this
up a little bit and switches from String to rtl::OUString but
unfortunately I cannot compile the code that is in aqua, etc. Does
someone who has this capability mind building this and making sure
that nothing broke in those few areas?

August Sodora
augsod at gmail.com
(201) 280-8138