[Libreoffice] Writer : XSLT 2.0 Filters KO in LibreOffice 3.4.3 but OK in 3.3.4

arkarell arnaud.malguy at arkarell.com
Thu Nov 3 02:23:47 PDT 2011

On 18/10/2011 22:37, Peter Jentsch wrote:
> I just pushed 2 commits to LO master that fix the problem you
> encountered.
>
> If you're in a hurry those patches should apply cleanly to a checkout
> of the 3.4.3 release branch, otherwise they hopefully make it into one
> of the upcoming releases.

Peter, I succeeded to use my XSLT 2.0 filter in the pre-release 3.4.4
rc1. Thanks a lot for putting your patch in this release.
But to make it working I had to deal with another workaround about the
use of XSLT Filter package.
I would love to improve the use of these XSLT filters. I have some ideas
for it.
I will open a new thread for it.