[Libreoffice] Mozilla options situation

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 05:06:02 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 20:07 +0100, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> --enable-mozab (disabled by default):
>   this should build the adressbook integration (gosh who sane in mind
> would use that anyway (does it work with system mozilla anyway?)

IIRC there's a secondary thing hidden away in connectivity for finding
firefoxes profiles directories and stuff like that. When mozab is
enabled it uses the moz apis to do it, when mozab is disabled it uses
some minimal hack I shoved in there that "works for me". I *think* that
the minimal solution is sufficient for Linux, and might be good for
MacOSX. No idea if that profile finder has a use-case under windows ?

It gets used by at least the xml signing thing to find your nss
certificates, maybe some other things.

opengrok on MINIMAL_PROFILEDISCOVER

C.