[Libreoffice] Mozilla options situation

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 07:48:58 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 15:36 +0100, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Well I don't know whether it was your hack, the moz code, or a mixture
> of the two, but it certainly couldn't find my profiles on Mac OSX when I
> had built with mozab

My hack is from a couple of years ago. It initially at least only kicked
in for disabled mozab. I vaguely remember that it might be the default
under macosx anyway, but that selection isn't anything I did, someone
would need to look into that dir and/or scp2 to find out what the
situation under macosx is.

C.