[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] First Patch

Emanuele Fia emanuele.fia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:27:22 PDT 2011

>git reset -hard HEAD~1 # warning this looses the head commit
>before running ./g pull -r to avoid conflicts (assuming you didn't do
>any more commits yet).

This is for reset my local repo and restore the current version on git
repository ?

>A thing that really helps us, is if you could send a mail to the list
>with a blanket license for your commits: of the form you can see linked
>into the developers wiki here:

Ok , where i can find infromation about  MPL/LGPLv3+ ?

(Sorry this is my first experience as developers)

>Anyhow ! the CurrencyBox stuff seems like it might be a good place to
>investigate if you want to do a bigger chunk of cleanup here; are you
>able to compile after changing things ?

I'm not sure i understand correcty...

(What's CurrencyBox ? )

Yes , i'm able to compile code and check if build fails after changes or not.

But how i can submit patch ? Send an email to this maillist and stop?
My last patch is "formatted" correctly?

Thanks