[Libreoffice] Build failure on RHEL5.4 in module tail_build

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 03:33:31 PST 2011

2011/11/6 xuanyong.yang <xuanyong.yang at qq.com>:
> Hello!
>
> I got the following error. Any ideas? and I didn't make any changes in the
> code, just trying to build the master.

you should have a file called build_error.log, it should contain the
output of the failed module...

take a look in there to try to find something that could hint at the
cause fo the trouble.

if nothing stand-up, try the following steps to rebuild that
tail_build module (in a separate terminal):
cd /usr/local/project/libo
source ./Env.Host.sh
cd tail_build
make -r 2>&1 | tee build.log

then look into build.log for more clue (and post it with you email if
you don;t find the cause of the problem)

> make: *** [build] 错误 1
> [root at localhost libo]#

OH DEAR! you are building as 'root' ????

Norbert