[Libreoffice] build fail in tail_build InvalidRegistryException in ScFiltersTest::testCVEs

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 04:21:18 PST 2011

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 13:12 +0100, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Hello Caolan,
>
> 2011/11/8 Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com>:
> > On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 11:26 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> >> Hi Noel,
> >>
> >>       This does look interesting :-) thanks for the trace.

> >>       So - this file looks like it has not been created correctly.
> >
> > db: <component> has empty "uri" attribute I think is basically coming
> > from xmlsecurity. i.e.
> >
> > sc/RdbTarget_sc_filters_test.mk has xmlsecurity/util/xsec_xmlsec in it,
> > but xmlsecurity/Library_xsec_xmlsec.mk has
> >
> > ifeq ($(OS),WNT)
> > $(eval $(call
> > gb_Library_set_componentfile,xsec_xmlsec,xmlsecurity/util/xsec_xmlsec.windows))
> > else
> > $(eval $(call
> > gb_Library_set_componentfile,xsec_xmlsec,xmlsecurity/util/xsec_xmlsec))
> > endif
> >
> > in it. Which suggests that sc/RdbTarget_sc_filters_test.mk should have
> > an OS dependent xsec_xmlsec vs xsec_xmlsec.windows in it. I *think* the
> > absence of the .component file makes the build one try and make one
> > itself from the stub for the other OS.
> >

> That might be one point but I had the same problem already several
> times before I added the xmlsec components. What solved this issue for
> me was a clean rebuild.
>
> I did never spend time investigating it because it always disappeared
> after the first clean rebuild.

Maybe because something somewhere copies the .windows one over the
original or some other piece of magic. Hmm.

Anyway, lets try tweaking it to xsec_xmlsec.windows in sc for windows.
Pushed that now. Dependencies should take care of it, but if not try
rm workdir/*/RdbTarget/sc_filters_test.rdb && cd sc && make -sr

C.