[Libreoffice] lose circle charaters

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Tue Nov 8 22:55:01 PST 2011

Hi Yang,

Thanks for your interests of contribution :)

For the particular problem found, I suggest you firslty open a new bug with
required information in freedesktop. The detailed guide of reporting a bug
canbe found:

    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport#LibreOffice_Bug_Reports

Then to contribute your code, you may want to get more development information
in:

    http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/
    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

In addition, we have rich easy hacks list for your warm up excercise, from
which you may try to clone the code base, build your libreoffice, get familiar
with the part you are interested in, modify code and patch your fixes:

    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Easy_Hacks

Finally, when meeting specific problems, #libreoffice-dev channel and the
mailing list are always good places to ask :) Thanks!

Best wishes,
Yifan