[Libreoffice] Importing StarMath component in an import filter

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Nov 9 03:05:09 PST 2011

 Hello,

 I'm trying to implement importing of formulas and I'm seriously struggling to
find out how to insert the StarMath component into the Writer document. I
tried to look at other filters but, quite frankly, I find it so
overcomplicated that I just don't get it. To add to the problem the import
filter is writerfilter (which presents me with the additional problem of
dealing with UNO) and the formula is stored as a part of the xml file and not
as a separate storage (which seems to be the common case).

 Does somebody know how this stuff works or can at least point me to the right
places in the code? Thanks.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz