[Libreoffice] SolidMarkHandles

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Nov 10 08:10:49 PST 2011

Hi Regina,

On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 15:27 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Your explanations convinced me.

	Good :-)

>  That would mean, that the UI in the
> other modules is changed too ? If yes, it needs a description in
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5 that highlight the
> advantages.

	Astron added the handles change there, with a screenshot (and a comment
to update it) - I just expanded the text there to make this clearer
myself - thanks.

> "Handles will be semi-transparent now. Thus you can still see the edges
> of the object through the handle. The distinction between solid and flat
> handles was removed for to make option settings clearer and better
> manageable."

	Heh ;-) beautiful, I just read it after updating the page. Feel free to
replace it with what's there now (which is just a rough draft for our
marketing people really).

> I miss changes in the help files

	Right ! any chance you can dig into that Tim ? (wow you'll have seen
~all of the suite after this task ;-).

> /help/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/optionen/01040200.xhp
> id="hd_id3155420" and id="par_id3156327"
..
> I don't know, whether changes to /help/helpcontent2/helpers/help_hid.lst
> are needed.

	Yep - we should bin HANDLES_DRAFT there

	Thanks,

		Michael.