[Libreoffice] build fail: workdir/wntmsci12.pro/Dep/SdiTarget/basctl/sdi/basslots.d:1: *** target pattern contains no `%'

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Fri Nov 11 01:29:32 PST 2011

Nope, that doesn't fix it.

I'm fairly convinced that this is the same problem I've been having for a long time now, where the scripting module is
not compiling one of the JAR's properly, and that is having knock-on effects.
Specifically, the line that says this:
  [ build JCS ] Jar/ScriptProviderForJava
is still spitting out lots of "cannot find symbol".

Regards, Noel Grandin