[Libreoffice] Make .component files directly usable within UNO_SERVICES

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 02:07:18 PST 2011

<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f66ac2934303e789014741547a06c98ab5433ca0>
makes tests a little simpler (but also requires another round of "find
*/${INPATH?}/ -name \*.component -exec rm {} \;" for non-clean builds):

* solenv/bin/createcomponent.xslt now simply surrounds it output by
<components>, so all the generated component files can be directly
consumed as service "rdbs" (as listed in the UNO_SERVICES bootstrap
variable) by the UNO runtime.

* solenv/gbuild/CppunitTest.mk got new functions
gb_CppunitTest_add[_old]_component[s] (like their gb_RdbTarget_
predecessors), to directly list such component files in CppUnit tests.

* This obsoleted current uses of solenv/gbuild/RdbTarget.mk, which also
does not work currently, as it catenates the input component files
instead of passing them through packcomponents.xslt (which now takes
care about the surrounding <components> in the input).  In the future,
it will likely be combined with solenv/gbuild/ComponentsTarget.mk (which
I invented recently to generate via packcomponents.xslt the
multi-component files used by oxt extensions, unaware that RdbTarget.mk
would already do the same thing; also, it turned out I did not need to
create such oxt extensions at that time at all, so ComponentsTarget.mk
is currently unused.)

Stephan