[Libreoffice] Howto develop an extension with URE?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Sat Nov 12 03:43:47 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 22:52 +0100, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> > thx - this brings me a step further but can someone explain me how to
> > create the headers out of the idl-files? They formerly were part of
> > ure-devel iirc.
>
> Ok, forgive my ignorance :)

	Not at all ! :-) it is a rather good question.

> After studiing the examples provided by sdk-doc again I found the cppumaker -
> command. Now I only have to adjust my cmake script to generate those headers
> dynamically too.

	It seems a nonsense to me to not ship the pre-built C++ headers in the
sdk - particularly if that would make things easier for developers.

	Stephan - is there a really good reason for not doing that ? clearly
the easier we make the sdk to use the better, and those headers can be
cut/pasted around / included into the code without problems surely.

	ATB,

		Michael.