[Libreoffice] write access to http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Sun Nov 13 13:39:51 PST 2011

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 03:18:38PM -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu> wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 02:41:02AM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>>> I have in my local working dir an upgrade of the bundled
>>> mysqlcppconn to latest "officially stable" version; it was my
>>> first shot at fdo#42865.

> The way we typicaly do that is by referencing a publicly available
> tar.gz (we usually then copy it on our infra for convenience) and then
> applying patches on it.
> the patches are stored in our git.

Yes, I followed how it was done for the older version, just updated to
new one. The patches needed some changes, they are in my local git
repo. I'll push them after you put the tarball on libreoffice.org

> If you point me to a publicly available tar.gz I can push it to
> dev-www for you.

Great, thanks:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mirror.php?id=393795#mirrors

Please rename it to 0981bda6548a8c8233ffce2b6e4b2a23-mysql-connector-cpp.tar.gz

> but I repeat that 'base' package should be something 'standard'.

Yes, don't change it in any way, I want a byte-to-byte identical copy
of what one gets from mysql.com. Just rename it, to follow the usual
OO.o/LO style of HASH-modulename.tar.gz

--
Lionel