[Libreoffice] "make dev-install -o build" fails

Chr. Rossmanith ChrRossmanith at gmx.de
Mon Nov 14 03:10:29 PST 2011

Hi,

I've commited all my recent changes locally, did a "git pull -r", "make
clean" and "make" - successful up to this point. Then LibO tells me
"Developers might prefer this way: make dev-install -o build" but this
command fails:

I've attached my build logfile. The last lines (s. below) don't make
much sense because a toplevel build is unhappy after source ./Env.Host.sh...

Any hints???

Christina
         Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
   For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
             http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

   internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/Space/LibreOffice_OneGit/core/smoketestoo_native

  it seems that the error is inside '', please re-run build
  inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

/bin/bash
cd /Space/LibreOffice_OneGit/core
source ./Env.Host.sh
cd
rm -Rf /Space/LibreOffice_OneGit/core//unxlngi6.pro # optional module
'clean'
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
top-level
make: *** [dev-install] Fehler 1