[Libreoffice] git howto question

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Mon Nov 14 04:40:23 PST 2011

Thank you for your advice, it is a steep curve indeed (git, make, finding your way in the code).
I'm now testing whether my translations haven't done any harm te the code itself by making the lot and I hope to commit some more translations sometime tommorrow. I intend to finish the one dirctory (sc/source/ui/view) and then I hope to find an easy hack in C++ (but all at a leisurely pace...).

Winfried