[Libreoffice] iOS and convert to PDF

BrianS brians99 at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 14 06:31:38 PST 2011

>  So - in terms of product shipment, you'll want to use the MPL license;
> currently that is not possible - but as/when Oracle have finally managed
> to get the code under AL2, we'll be applying all our work on top of that
> under MPL/LGPLv3+

Yes, MPL would work better for me. I thought that Oracle have placed all of
the OO source under AL2. But the LO fork was done before that. Is there an
announcement that I can read that describes this plan to place all of LO
under MPL/LGPL3+? It's rather complicated (to me anyway).

> There is a hope that (by munging the code into a single large shared
> libary, and link-time-optimising it) that (if we can > > get the right
> constant propagation: "no UI" eg.) much of the bits we don't need will  be
> auto-evaporated :-)

Some set of or even a single static library that I could link to would what
I need. If you're planning on releasing the productivity suite as a set of
separate apps then you probably need to develop this anyway. Supporting the
latest Apple toolchain would also be helpful.