[Libreoffice] "make dev-install -o build" fails

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Nov 14 07:06:06 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 13:21 +0100, Chr. Rossmanith wrote:
> Now I tried "ooinstall -l ./install" in the toplevel dir and below you
> find my results  :-(  What are those files which cannot be found?

	Heh :-)

> ... languages en-US ...
> ... analyzing files ...
> ERROR: The following files could not be found:
> ERROR: File not found: dict-ar.oxt

	Ah - some dictionary extensions; odd. It is possible that scp2 has not
re-built itself cleanly:

	rm -Rf scp2/unxlngi6.pro

	and re-run 'build' && 'deliver' in there. Or it is possible that there
is a configuration error that is not compiling and/or installing the
dictionaries properly.

	If that is really blocking you (and it's highly unlikely to be your
fault), then you can manually hack:

	solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin/setup_osl.ins

	to remove the sections mentioning the files in the list above -
hopefully they're in a block together. I assume a re-build from clean
would also fix it but ... ;-) if you're just trying to test something to
submit that's a bit of a pain.

	HTH,

		Michael.