[Libreoffice] Multiple connections on LibreOffice Online

Gustavo Pacheco gbpacheco.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:58:58 PST 2011

Hello folks!

I keep doing my tests with LibreOffice Online. At the moment, I'm starting
LibreOffice Online by running, on the server:
  # GDK_BACKEND=broadway ./soffice.bin

And opening the 8080 port with:
  # iptables -I INPUT -p tcp –dport 8080 -j ACCEPT

After this, I get LibreOffice Online in other computers of my local network
typing:
  http://10.244.53.25:8080/

LibreOffice Online works fine with the most common functions. However, just
opening 8080 port with iptables, the http://10.244.53.25:8080/ address
accepts only one connection per time.

The Broadway backend allows rendering LibreOffice but, is there some
“LibreOffice intelligence” to manage several connections? Or...Is there a
different way to configure LibreOffice (with a HTTP Server, for example) to
accept multiple connections at same time? Do I need to configure something
else?

Thanks for any help! :)

Best regards,
Gustavo Pacheco.