[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] add sqlite path to library path for unit tests

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 00:26:05 PST 2011

On 11/14/2011 11:49 PM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> could someone without system libsqlite give the following patch a try.
> Apply and rebuild sc. In theory the testPassword test should work
> without a problem.

Checked on Linux with system libsqlite3.so removed.

I tweaked the patch a little, introducing gb_Helper_extend_ld_path for
cases where gb_Helper_set_ld_path is not enough (like the uses of
gb_CppunitTest_CPPTESTPRECOMMAND).  I noticed that many of the recently
introduced solenv/gbuild/platform/OS_CPU_COMPILER.mk hardcode the value
of gb_CppunitTest_CPPTESTPRECOMMAND, instead of going through
gb_Helper_set_ld_path where applicable (and are also not modified by
Markus' original patch)---I left them alone for now.

Stephan