[Libreoffice] TextSection, TextCursor and component

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Tue Nov 15 00:31:33 PST 2011

Hi Knut,

On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 17:26 +0100, Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
> > The global factory can't create that service and the cursor / text range
> > have no idea what document they're in... so I'ld say no.
>
> Would it be a good feature to let the cursor know which document their in?

Well, if I was to implement it, I'ld say that I have loads of other more
important features to implement. It's only a matter of API as the
SwXTextCursor object has a GetDoc() method. The problem there is that
you'll have problems to change the API as it's a published one.

Regards,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker