[Libreoffice] FOSDEM: LibreOffice dev-toom talks ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Nov 15 05:41:32 PST 2011

Hi guys,

	The FOSDEM organisers have kindly agreed to dedicate a developer room
to LibreOffice development at the conference ( book now for 4-5 Feb
2012: http://fosdem.org/2012/ :-)

	So - that means we're eager to get -technical- talks (FOSDEM really is
a true hackers conference), about LibreOffice its development, code
structure, how to get involved with easy hacks, QA tooling, l10n
improvements, etc.

	If you've done something cool, but would only want five minutes to talk
about it, that's fine too: we can have a session putting together a
number of smaller more focused talks. Perhaps you want to persuade
people that it is in fact possible to get code into LibreOffice by
show-casing your easy-hack; whatever - please submit a proposal :-)

	You can do that in the wiki, just copy the blank session template there
and fill it out for yourself (as Fridrich has done):

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2012

	And the TSC will decide on the program closer to the time. I suspect
we'll try to have a team meal there too one evening (if we can find a
big enough room); we did last year, and in general - it should be great
fun: celebrating the (immanent) release of 3.5.0 at that date I hope.

	Hope to see you there,

	Regards,

		Michael.