[Libreoffice] using ATL with MSVC 2008 Express

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Nov 16 01:03:34 PST 2011

Regina Henschel wrote:
> It is not, that I would not be able to learn it, but I like to stay
> in Calc or Draw. And there is already more stuff to learn and to do
> than my time permits.

Hi Regina,

sure, no prob - but maybe you could help extracting the information
where the DDK installer stores its paths, so others can hack up the
magic:

I suspect somewhere below these registry keys:
 - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Microsoft SDKs
 - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/MicrosoftSDK/Directories
 - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/MicrosoftSDK/InstalledSDKs

could you hunt that down?

Thanks,

-- Thorsten