[Libreoffice] lurking on IRC next Saturday ..

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Nov 16 01:59:57 PST 2011

Hi Cor,

On Tue, 2011-11-15 at 23:17 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Still some time from now ...but next Saturday there will be the next
> HackerEvent we have in Netherlands/Flanders.
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NL/bijeenkomst_11-11-19

	Cool ! :-) sounds dead fun. I'll try to prioritise turning some more of
my queue of easy hacks in a local text-file into well formed bugzilla
entries by then.

> Thanks a lot for you attention :-)

	Nice work; I look forward to the results & write-up.

	Incidentally, I -think- that quite a lot of the wonderful work we do is
never written-up in a single place; of course that takes a lot of
effort. GNOME does that annually http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/
which gets some attention - though a simple web-page that we built
incrementally over the year would prolly work better [ cf. the 3.5
release notes page ].

	All the best,

		Michael.