[Libreoffice] Unable to build moz

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 08:23:08 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I had some help from shm_get on IRC yesterday. We disabled the system libs
in part but things are still not building after a make clean :(.

My autogen options now are:
--with-num-cpus=4
--with-system-libs
--with-system-headers
--with-system-dicts
--enable-lto
--without-system-libvisio
--without-system-libexttextcat
--without-system-libcmis
--without-system-graphite
--without-system-lpsolve
--without-system-nss (that's the one I added)

And the errors in building moz are now as follows:
/home/marc-andre/libreoffice/core/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib/libutllo.so:
undefined reference to `vtable for INetMIMEOutputSink'
/home/marc-andre/libreoffice/core/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib/libvcllo.so:
undefined reference to `vtable for ErrorInfo'
/home/marc-andre/libreoffice/core/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib/libvcllo.so:
undefined reference to `vtable for GZCodec'

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com