[Libreoffice] help pushing

August Sodora augsod at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:50:48 PST 2011

Hello all,

I'm having a little difficult pushing to the remote branch for adding
line numbers to the basic ide. In particular, when doing a ./g push I
get the following error:

ssh: /home/aasodora/Sources/libo/solver/unxlngx6.pro/installation/opt/program/libnss3.so:
version `NSS_3.12.9' not found (required by
/usr/lib64/libldap-2.4.so.2)

Is there something that I should have included in my autogen? Right
now it is fairly bare-bones:

./autogen.sh --enable-symbols --enable-debug --enable-dbgutil
--enable-crashdump --enable-ext-scripting-beanshell
--enable-ext-scripting-javascript --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java

August Sodora
augsod at gmail.com
(201) 280-8138