[Libreoffice] help asked/offered for bug 36555

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Thu Nov 17 02:00:21 PST 2011

Hi

You don't need to pay for MSVC - there is a free Express version available (I'm using it).
And if your machine is slower, it just means it'll take a little longer to give feedback.
Even an older Windows-XP machine will do fine for this purpose.

Really, there are not that many LibreOffice developers around.
Your bug won't get priority unless either
(a) you step in and at least help with running test,
or (b) your company pays SUSE/Redhat to allocate one of their developers to it.

-- Noel Grandin