[Libreoffice] unable to pass tests ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Nov 17 08:32:54 PST 2011

Hi Kevin,

On Thu, 2011-11-17 at 11:16 -0500, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> I've finally gotten a new build completed, but I'm unable to pass a
> couple of tests.  Unfortunately, I think the tests aren't even able to
> run, but I don't currently know how to step into this.  Can anyone give
> me a pointer, given the attached test output?

	Ah - it looks like you're a victim of the .component file syntax
change; you need to do something like:

find */unxlngi6.pro solver workdir -name '*.component' # | xargs rm -f

	or moral equivalent; and re-build.

	Failing that; the output shows you how to debug this stuff:

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE            # for exception catching
export GDBCPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args" # for interactive debugging
export VALGRIND=memcheck            # for memory checking
and retry.

	But I think it's just your component .rdb being busted :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.