[Libreoffice] PostgreSQL-SDBC in LO: build system help

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Thu Nov 17 15:21:19 PST 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 03:22:33AM -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:22 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu> wrote:

>> I'd like some help from a LO build system "expert" to make
>> postgresql-sdbc well-behaved in this other and build-related respects:

> attache a patch that make building it conditional.

Thanks; this being applied, I have pushed to master.

However, the makefile.mk does not work at all; dmake in that directory
seems to compute dependencies, but not do anything else. That bug was
definitely not introduced by your patch, it must be a difference in
the dmake setup between master and libreoffice-3-4 (that makefile.mk
worked alright in libreoffice-3-4). Any pointer / clue?

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 01:35:25AM +0100, Fridrich Strba wrote:

> I can give you a hand with this next week. Is it enough?

Unless someone else picks it up first, it will have to do :)

--
Lionel