[Libreoffice] build break in drawinglayer component (unresolved external in BZPixelRaster)

xuanyong.yang xuanyong.yang at qq.com
Sat Nov 19 17:01:03 PST 2011

Hello!

I got the following error. Any ideas? and I didn't make any changes in the code, just trying to build the master on winxp .

zbufferprocessor3d.o : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dll
import) public: __thiscall basegfx::BZPixelRaster::~BZPixelRaster(void)" (__imp_
??1BZPixelRaster at basegfx@@QAE at XZ) referenced in function "public: void * __thisc
all basegfx::BZPixelRaster::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GBZP
ixelRaster at basegfx@@QAEPAXI at Z)
zbufferprocessor3d.o : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dll
import) public: __thiscall basegfx::BZPixelRaster::BZPixelRaster(unsigned long,u
nsigned long)" (__imp_??0BZPixelRaster at basegfx@@QAE at KK@Z) referenced in function
 "public: __thiscall drawinglayer::processor3d::ZBufferProcessor3D::ZBufferProce
ssor3D(class drawinglayer::geometry::ViewInformation3D const &,class drawinglaye
r::geometry::ViewInformation2D const &,class drawinglayer::attribute::SdrSceneAt
tribute const &,class drawinglayer::attribute::SdrLightingAttribute const &,doub
le,double,class basegfx::B2DRange const &,unsigned short)" (??0ZBufferProcessor3
D at processor3d@drawinglayer@@QAE at ABVViewInformation3D@geometry at 2@ABVViewInformati
on2D at 42@ABVSdrSceneAttribute at attribute@2 at ABVSdrLightingAttribute@72 at NNABVB2DRang
e at basegfx@@G at Z)
x:/libo/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/LinkTarget/Library/drawinglayerlo.dll : fatal erro
r LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
make: *** [/cygdrive/x/libo/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/LinkTarget/Library/idrawinglay
er.lib] Error 96