[Libreoffice] Registry keys for Windows compilation

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 20 10:11:21 PST 2011

Jonathan: I agree with you but since regtool is included by default in
Cygwin, I thought about the quickest fix first.
Right now, autogen passed. I disabled junit and dbgutils but I enabled most
of extension + symbols. Now i runned make and wait for the result. I had
some bt during compilation in offapi because of pb of heap but I want to
retry to be sure. Linux (I can't tell for MacOs) is definitely a better
environment for LO compiling :-)

Julien.