[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] translated comments in /svx/source/stbctrls

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Nov 21 05:29:46 PST 2011

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks wrote (21-11-11 12:44)

>> Prolly not perfect, but should be far better understandable for our
>> friends all over the world.
>
> 	Yes, looks a lot better.

Phillip was so kind to give some useful comments, just after you
mailed/pushed.

So pls find my second patch attached here ;-)

> 	Unless I'm wrong, this is your first patch :-) how would you like your
> corporate affiliation listed in the hacker stats break-down ?

Well, there is/was the CT2N included, but that is an extension (.oxt).
But I agree with your kind suggestion.

> I added your license link to the developers wiki table too :-)

Thanks - there will be more some day ;-)

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org