[Libreoffice] tinderbox status: email on success, commits since success

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Mon Nov 21 09:04:45 PST 2011

Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> 1) On http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html, the links
>    "Check-ins since last build" are all 404s.

SCM integration is currently not available - Cloph would know the
details.

> 2) I'd like to get an explicit "tinderbox success" email IF AND ONLY
>    IF the last mail I got from that tinderbox is "tinderbox failure".
>
>    Or if people would mind that, maybe get "tinderbox success" IF AND
>    ONLY IF one's commit is in the commits since last failure?

See
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/buildbot/tree/bin/tinbuild2
for what most boxes run - that needs fixing there, would be cool if
you could have a look.

Generally, Björn has some more advanced CI in the works, with
Jenkins/Gerrit, slightly unsure about the status there - but best
sync with Cloph/Björn, for not doing extra work.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten