[Libreoffice] Error in/at end of make install

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Nov 21 22:06:52 PST 2011

after the make, make install runs fine for some time but finishes with
these last lines:
"
Entering /home/cono/src/git/libo_core/instsetoo_native/util

dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 239:  Warning: -- Prior to dmake 4.5 only one
%-target per target-definition worked reliably. Check your makefiles.

dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 294:  Warning: -- Prior to dmake 4.5 only one
%-target per target-definition worked reliably. Check your makefiles.

No EPM: do no packaging at this stage

Multiprocessing build is finished
Maximal number of processes run: 2
Installing in /usr/local/lib/libreoffice...
mkdir /usr/local/lib/libreoffice: Acces refures at
/home/cono/src/git/libo_core/solenv/bin/ooinstall line 49
make: *** [install] Error 9

"

And indeed, I cannot start the programm in the following way, that I was
able before:
"
   cd /home/cono/src/git/libo_core/install/program
   . ./ooenv
   ./soffice.bin
"

something wrong in make install or new methodology?

Thanks for advise...

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org