[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] Improving the QA and Release for 3.5

Rob Snelders programming at ertai.nl
Tue Nov 22 11:12:55 PST 2011

No those days aren't the only way to test. But it is a way to get more
people to test the software and to test the software in ways that the
developers won't think about.
I think there are enough people that want to help but don't know how,
and testing is a easy way to step in.

At last I also hear from people around me that LO tests way to little
because of all the bugs that have pleaged the 3.4-series. When we shout
this around people can see we do test and are doing our best to get
bugs out of the software.

All in all I would say it is needed to organise these events..

Greetings,
Rob Snelders